[Geomoose-users] Legends in printable maps

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:41:30 PDT 2015

I never filed anything in GitHub about it, but I did dig around a bit for
some old code that would embed a legend in the PDF. I think with some
modifications, it can be made to work. Beyond that I got busy, and never
came back around to it.

I still think it's a good idea, and also have folks who would like to use
it. I'll open an enhancement issue, and start adding what little items I
have dug up...

Tanya