[Geomoose-users] Problem in query.php if layer SRS different from map SRS

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Jul 27 07:17:51 PDT 2015

All,

I wonder if it wouldn’t be prudent to include data from more than one projection in order to insure that all reprojection conversions are working.

bobb

On Jul 26, 2015, at 12:37 PM, TC Haddad <tchaddad at gmail.com<mailto:tchaddad at gmail.com>> wrote:

Just as an overall comment, there are 2 very distinct user groups for the demo - people who only care about Web Mercator stuff working, and people who are trying to work in a local projection.

What we have in the demo is working pretty well for the first group, and it is a bit unfriendly to beginners in the second group, as projections show up in multiple places where beginners are likely to run into trouble (e.g. even setting up your zoom levels in the Mapbook.xml). It's compounded if a user runs into a bug, and doesn't know it's a bug.

Probably worth a review of the docs to see how we might improve in this area...

Tanya