[Geomoose-users] Geomoose user

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Jul 29 10:05:50 PDT 2015

I'm all for schools teaching open source software and especially
GeoMoose!  I can't think of a better route for schools and students.

Hopefully schools also teach how to ask questions the smart way [0]
and other details of effectively interacting with an open source
community and contributing to the software or even curriculum.

Eli

[0] http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html