[Geomoose-users] GDB layer problems - Pink Screen

Joshua Meyer jmeyer at lcsheriff.com
Tue Jun 2 13:01:38 PDT 2015

Yes, ogrinfo works.  It connects successfully and I am able to see the data.  After I verified this was working, I tested the associated .map files with shp2img.  Shp2img outputs the data to the image and I am able to see data.

Joshua Meyer

Lafayette County Sheriff's Office GIS

107 S 11th St

Lexington, MO 64067