[Geomoose-users] REST Services

Tim Hennig timhbellevue at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 14:29:34 PST 2015

Hi Mark,

I was able to call the REST service by name.  I forgot to add the src =
"ags/sirens".   Everything works (no errors in Firebug) except the
projection/overlay.

I did add the projection='EPSG:2929' within the map-source tag.  This did
not help.

I tried all the image formats to see if by chance it would overlay.  No
luck.

I am stumped.

Thanks,

Tim Hennig