[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose use at MnDOT Webinar

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 13:06:58 PST 2016

I want to point out an upcoming webinar that features GeoMoose as it is
used by the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT).  This is one
of the most comprehensive GeoMoose installations that I know about.
Registration is required, but I believe it is open to all.

December 7, 2016 from 1:00-2:30pm (eastern time)

Ruth Betcher from Minnesota DOT (MnDOT) will discuss their use of an
internal Interactive GIS mapping tool called Georilla, which is based on
open source technology with the underlying code from Geomoose. This
webinar will highlight how Georilla helps MnDOT share its spatial data
within the organization. The Georilla presentation will demonstrate how
data can be found inside of the tool and how to access other supporting
data like route information, schematics, layouts and plan sets. Georilla
is a unified location for both GIS and non-GIS professionals to find
roadway details from a spatial webmap.

More info available: http://gotug.transportation.org/Pages/default.aspx

Registration:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3704181385093034242