[Geomoose-users] Advice on securing a GeoMoose application

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Tue Jan 19 12:13:27 PST 2016

Hi again folks,

I sent my security report to Dan and it looks like many of the problems are Apache related.  I've made some progress on that front.  A problem I can't seem to resolve now is the issue of Content Security Policy headers.  This is actually a Dojo problem but wondering if anyone's had the same problem and can advise.
I tried setting a content security policy on the Apache http.conf file as follows:
Header set Content-Security-Policy: "default-src 'self' http://dojotoolkit.org; script-src 'self' http://dojotoolkit.org"

-But when I try to load the application I get an error with Dojo.  In FireBug this is the error:

Error: call to Function() blocked by CSP
	...op=Object.prototype,_97=op.toString,_98=new Function,_99=0,_9a="constructor";fun..

-Any ideas?

Thanks again,
BB