[Geomoose-users] Query

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Sat Jul 9 09:26:13 PDT 2016

Janet,

   Please direct questions to the Geomoose user's email list
(https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-users) so everyone
can benefit (and you may get better answers).

In general, you need to:

1.  Confirm the coordinate system of your data in your PostGIS
database.  Is it EPSG:21037? EPSG:3857? something else?

2. Specify the coordinate system of your data in the MAP portion AND the
LAYER portion of your map file.

3. You may need to specify the data's coordinate system in the LAYER
data statement.  See Mapserver's documentation on PostGIS for more
details (http://mapserver.org/input/vector/postgis.html)