[Geomoose-users] Vector editing with WFS-T

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Fri Mar 11 10:05:33 PST 2016

Hey All,

   I'm in the process of upgrading my vector editing implementation from
Geomoose 2.4 to 2.8.  I'd prefer to use TinyOWS rather than Geoserver so
I've followed Jeff's excellent instructions included in MS4W
(http://www.ms4w.com/README_INSTALL.html#h-tinyows) to install and test
TinyOWS.  The functions using the TinyOWS demo page work fine.

   My next step is to enable editing in the Geomoose demo.  While I can
get the Census Places layer to display and I can use the editing tools
(we need to document them) to add/change/delete the displayed features,
I can't figure out how to save the edits back to the database.

What am I missing?