[Geomoose-users] startup service

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Sun May 15 16:07:49 PDT 2016

Dan,

   Now that the startup_service specified in the mapbook or config.js
works (or at least it should; I'm still having problems getting any of
the three startup methods to work using yesterday's nightly build), I
expect my original problem would still exist: the toolbar will be disabled.

I did notice this in the GeoMOOSE doc
(http://docs.geomoose.org/2.8/docs/configuration.html#configuration):

services.disable_others
   Toggle whether tools and other tabs should be disabled when starting
a service.

I wonder if this would solve my problem of having a startup service with
no user input needed?