[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose 2.9 Released

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri May 20 13:27:14 PDT 2016

Hi Jim, all,

2.9.0 is also available in MS4W now at: http://www.ms4w.com/ (the setup
installer points to this version, and also now modifies the paths in
'local_settings.ini' depending on where it was installed)

I also noticed that your MS4W package at
http://geomoose.org/download.html contains incorrect text in
/ms4w/Apache/htdocs/geomoose2.pkg.html - states "Version 2.8.0" instead
of "Version 2.9.0"

I fixed it in the GeoMOOSE package on ms4w.com

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/