[Geomoose-users] Multiple Mapbook.xml

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 06:13:50 PST 2016

There are two options buult into GeoMoose:

A partial option (works for the html/js part of GeoMoose only, not the PHP
services) is to add a

?mapbook=url-to-mapbook.xml

to the GeoMoose URL.

The other option is to modify getmapbook.php (maybe the actual function is
in config.php, it isn't in front of me) to be aware of the user that is
logged in and return the appropriate mapbook.  One of the reasons
getmapbook.php exists is to create a spot where people could hook in this
type of functionality.

IIRC a couple of the PHP services that need mapbook data also use this
method so they should keep working.