[Geomoose-users] Query a Mapserver raster group

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 15:34:06 PST 2017

My guess:

Put both layers in the the same group (also note that MAP->NAME is also
an implicit top level group).  IIRC both layers have to be queryable (in
they need a TEMPLATE keyword defined, but the template itself may be
empty, or not even exist.  I often use TEMPLATE 'dummy').

You will need some trick to make the DEM layer not draw.  I'm not sure
the best way to approach this.  Some ideas: doing something with CLASSes
or setting OPACITY to 0.  There used to be a MAP->LAYER->TYPE QUERY that
was for this purpose, but I don't know if it still exists or if it would
work with raster data.