[Geomoose-users] Identify with a https WMS source

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Sun Feb 5 18:45:13 PST 2017

Hi all,

   To get identify.php to work when I specify a WMS map-source using
https (instead of the old and out-dated http), I had to add a couple of
curl options to identify.php around line 196:

         curl_setopt($curlHandle, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0);
         curl_setopt($curlHandle, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);

Should I file an issue or is this already handled in 3.0?

And what's with hardcoding "INFO_FORMAT=application/vnd.ogc.gml" into
the request?  Should we make that configurable in the map-source definition?

Thanks!