[Geomoose-users] Identify with a https WMS source

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 08:06:31 PST 2017

Not a PHP expert here so I am not sure how to go about f:bding the root
error message, but with every other language I have used, only working with
the checks disabled means there was a certificate error so either the https
server's certificate is bad (easy to chec, a web browser would also show a
warning when visiting the site) or that the client program can't find the
it's list of trusted certificate authorities (and so will think all
certificates are invalid).

The best fix would be to figure out why the certificate isn't validating
and fix that.

If you need to talk to a server with a bad certificate, can't fix the
server, and don't care if the connection is secure, then turning off the
checks is a work around.