[Geomoose-users] Identify with a https WMS source

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 12:25:50 PST 2017

Sounds like the right track.  There is usually a setting somewhere to
specify the location of the CA bundle.

On Feb 6, 2017 2:23 PM, "Brent Fraser" <bfraser at geoanalytic.com> wrote:

Hey Jeff,

Good catch, mine was missing.  But after copying the cert file from the
latest MS4W zip and restarting Apache, PHP curl still did not retrieve the
GML.

  I may have to do a little debugging...