[Geomoose-users] Old GeoMoose Wiki

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 18:22:50 PDT 2017

Progress so far:

* I have copied (and reformatted as markdown via pandoc) all the PSC
meeting minutes to the github wiki [1].
* I have had no luck with getting the Wayback Machine to pull in the
URLs it doesn't seem to like.
* We still have the original MediaWiki files (and database dump) as well
as the static html copy.
* I have a copy of the static html copy where I have deleted anything I
have moved, was MediaWiki boilerplate, was a stub page (this page will
be for ...), outdated project information, etc.  This leaves primarily
user contributed example code and documentation (including some good
stuff from the Oregon projects) but that no longer applies to
"supported" versions of GeoMoose.  I'm not sure what to do with this,
but it could potentially be of historical interest to someone.

I'd like to redirect anything from the old wiki [2] to a page saying
something to the effect of the old wiki has been decommissioned and
maybe provide a link to [1].

[1] https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/wiki/PSC-Meetings
[2] https://www.geomoose.org/wiki/index.php/