[Geomoose-users] Issues with buffer lines not displaying with select features functionality and feature reports - GM 2.9.2

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Mar 15 13:49:54 PDT 2017

Mark,

Sound like Mapscript is crashing.  The demo (v2.9.2) works ok for me.

I can:

1. Display parcels

2. Click the Identify button, then click a parcel

3. The parcel info is displayed in the Identify tab, with a report link:

javascript:GeoMOOSE.startService('feature_report',%20{'PIN'%20:%20'130010001051',%20'src'%20:%20'parcels/parcels'})

4. Click the link and see the "Download File" dialog with three links:

     View in new Window/Tab
     Download
     Close this Window

5. When I click the "View ..." link the PDF is shown in a new tab with
the parcel in the PDF's map portion and the parcel info below it.

At what point do you get the "500" error?