[Geomoose-users] Parcel Popup... slight issue if the .map file has several open layers

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Fri Mar 17 11:21:39 PDT 2017

Hello,

I have a slight problem with the floating popups for my parcel layer.  It appears that geoMOOSE attempts to create a popup for ALL of the active layers that are in the same .map file as the parcel layer.  I would have otherwise expected it to only create popups for only the parcel layer.

This is not an issue with the geoMOOSE demo because the parcels are contained within their own map file.  However, I have my layers all combined in a single map file (for label collision avoidance), and that is causing issues for my parcel popups.

Question:  Is there a way to configure the parcel popups to only query the parcel layer instead of all of the active layers in my AllLayers.map file?

In the snipped below you might notice that Mapserver is querying against 7 layers when I turn the parcel popup functionaly on.  I only need it to query the parcel layer:

http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?
LAYERS=Parcels%2Croads%2CSections%2Crivers%2Cstreams%2Clakes%2CCityLimits&
QUERY_LAYERS=Parcels%2Croads%2CSections%2Crivers%2Cstreams%2Clakes%2CCityLimits&
REQUEST=GetFeatureInfo&
MAP=%2Fms4w%2Fapps%2Fgeomoose2%2Fmaps%2F%2FAllLayers.map&
TRANSPARENT=TRUE

Thank You!
Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP