[Geomoose-users] Toggle or Turn A Layer On or Off Programmatically from an Action or Service

Reynolds, Michael J. (MNIT) mike.reynolds at state.mn.us
Thu Aug 30 07:02:17 PDT 2018

Looking for the object and method that will toggle a layer visibility from an Action or Service.

I didn't see examples within the docs or existing services/actions.

On a related note, the geomoose search service, doesn't seem to turn on the layer being searched.  It shows a results layer but along with it, we'd like to have the  whole layer appear as reference.  Do we have our search configured wrong?