[Geomoose-users] Template / Results Issues

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Feb 7 06:45:10 PST 2018

Hi Tanya,

I've tested with the included "Test International Characters" layer that
is included in the packaged mapbook.xml by default, using MS4W version 3.2.3

I was able to get your exact same error through an identify on that layer.

I fixed this by making sure to specify "{{ properties.FIELDNAME }}" in
my mapbook.xml (at first I had just "{{ FIELDNAME }}").  Here is the
working section:
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/945d1987942ff34fbc53d253c8cd20b3

Maybe your issue is similar.

-jeff