[Geomoose-users] Printing using mapcache - older version of GeoMOOSE

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Fri Jan 19 09:54:18 PST 2018

Hello,

I am currently using mapcache tiles for fast viewing of air photos.  However the tiles do not print similar to issue 39.  https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/issues/39.  I am using GeoMOOSE 2.4 and 2.6.

I was wondering:

*         Has anyone found a workaround for this issue?

*         Should I just disable tiling and have mapcache run as a WFS?

*         Has this issue been resolved in new versions of GeoMOOSE?   However, I was under the impression that some of the features require WFS to work well.  At this time our parcels are not open therefore upgrading might be difficult.

Please let me know if you have any opinions as to how I can move forward.

Thank You!

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP