[Geomoose-users] Printing using mapcache - older version of GeoMOOSE

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Mon Jan 22 07:51:00 PST 2018

Everyone,

Thank you for your help.  I will keep GM 3.x in mind once the new state parcel and road standards get finalized.

I was able to get the printing to work.  I’m not exactly which settings helped.  Here are some of the items I looked at:

·         Turned fractional zoom off.  <param name="fractional_zoom">false</param>

·         Preserved the scale in my print scale. <input type="hidden" name="scale" value="preserve"/>

·         Verified settings.ini projection.

·         Verify cache scales in mapcache vs mapbook.

Thank You!

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP