[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose Demo, 3.2.0 and Projection Issue

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 06:11:25 PDT 2018

At this juncture GeoMoose 3.X does not support configuring the maps in
projections other than Web Mercator.  The folks who funded the development
of version 3 had been using Web Mercator exclusively and reprojecting their
source data.

Adding the projection with app.addProjection only adds a projection
configuration to the "projection database" that is stored on the client.
Which makes it possible to interact with that projection.  Changing
geomoose_globals and the parcel boundary in app.js will not reconfigure the
base map's projection.

If supporting a basemap in a different projection is a high-priority for
yourself or others than we can certainly chat about what it would take to
add that support.