[Geomoose-users] reduce the zoom level in identify service

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 05:19:06 PST 2019

Zoom to results will always zoom to the extent of any results that it
finds. So if you only have a single point, the bounding box for that point
is quite small and it will zoom in very close.  If you have a larger field
of results it will adjust the zoom accordingly.

That said, I've added a new minimum bounding box size to the zoom. PR
available here:
 * https://github.com/geomoose/gm3/pull/355