[Geomoose-users] MS4W (PHP) compatibility with GeoMOOSE 2.9.3 / SSL

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Wed Mar 13 09:06:16 PDT 2019

Hello,

After updating to SSL I am still having some trouble printing in GeoMOOSE.   I noticed that MS4W 4.0 has been released and appears to be more SSL friendly.  However I presume that GeoMOOSE 2.9.3 is not compatible with PHP 7.2.x which is packaged in MS4W 4.0.

*Please let me know if GeoMOOSE 2.9.3 is indeed NOT compatible with MS4W 4.0.
*If it is not compatible with MS4W 4.0 then I might need additional assistance with setting up printing.  However, if that is the case then I will probably not tackle this issue until after the snow melt.

Thank You!

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP
Lyon County GIS Coordinator