[Geomoose-users] switch layer at a particular zoom level?

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Thu Oct 24 09:05:18 PDT 2019

Chris,

This layer switching will need to be performed in the GeoMOOSE configuration and not MapServer.   The map sources will be coming from a Mapcache WMS cache layer.   Currently, I had a hybrid Mapcache WMS service which switches the layers for me, and a second air photo only Mapcache WMS service as well.   This works, but it requires Mapcache to store redundant caches that store the same tiles for most of my zoom levels.  If I can get GeoMOOSE to switch sources at a particular zoom level then I will not need to store redundant caches.

Thank You!

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP
Lyon County GIS Coordinator