[Geomoose-users] Announcing RFC 8 GM 3 - Vector Editing

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Sun Dec 13 22:14:31 PST 2020

Hi Brent,

This looks exciting!

In the Geometry editing section,
https://www.geomoose.org/rfc/rfc-8.html#geometry-editing there is a
step for, "User clicks on the map to select a feature."  Does this
need another step after it or expansion?  Assume three overlapping
polygons; the users clicks do you return 1) three selected polygons 2)
the "top" polygon 3) randomly one of the three or 4) some dialog box
or interaction opportunity to reduce the selection to just one
(presumably the tool will be disabled/ not work with more than one
feature selected)?

Best regards, Eli