[Geomoose-users] Fetch or Promise in a Geomoose Action and IE11

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 12:50:13 PST 2020

Catching up on the mailing list -- fall got super busy super fast -- and
now we're back.

There are a few alternatives. The easiest way to go would be to add a
separate polyfill because the built-in one to GM3 is getting "internalized"
to the library right now.

- https://github.com/github/fetch -- Works just fine and generally has few
issues. It shouldn't conflict with the GM polyfill either.