[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose 3 (or 2) AGS Secure Connections

Brent Fraser bfraser at GeoAnalytic.com
Thu Jun 18 14:15:22 PDT 2020

Hi Chris,

 In v3.6.2 you can pass your own params to an ags server.  So if the server
expects the credentials to be passed as query parameters appended to the
url it should work (but the username and password would be exposed).
Other types of authentication would take some investigation.  Do you know
what the server expects?