[Geomoose-users] Is there much interest in GM rendering vectors?

Brent Fraser bfraser at GeoAnalytic.com
Fri Jun 26 07:00:45 PDT 2020

Hi Dan,

   That's good news!  I look forward to experimenting with Mapbox Vector
Tiles.

 As for the styling in the mapbook, I think more examples would help. I
tried to find some but a the main source seems to be

https://docs.mapbox.com/help/glossary/mapbox-gl-js/

https://docs.mapbox.com/mapbox-gl-js/style-spec/

As the styling get more complicated perhaps we could add a "src"  attribute
to the <style> tag to allow the styling to stored in a separate file?

Thanks!

Brent