[Geomoose-users] Geomoose doc

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri May 29 11:37:22 PDT 2020

Brent,

If you could set up your stuff with web anchors at pertinent spots, I've always liked the idea of adding alt/help tags at points inside of the app that would either/or popup information about the particular tool, or jump to a detailed explanation of how it worked.

This would obviously be used after the content were created, but it would also allow for incremental additions over time as well as site specific instructional support from within the app, even so far as linking to instructional videos, etc.

Bobb