[Geomoose-users] Geomoose doc

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri May 29 16:18:16 PDT 2020

Are you thinking of a cookbook auxiliary to the existing docs,
https://geomoose.github.io/gm3/?  or reorganization of the docs and
adding to them?  I guess I'm not quite clear on how you're proposing
going from what we have to your outline or how they relate.

I'm always in favor of documentation!

Best regards, Eli