[Geomoose-users] Add a language to GeoMoose

flavio rigolon flavio.rigolon at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 23:42:46 PST 2020

Hi all,
 I'm using GeoMoose 3.6.2 and I've added my own "it.json" (italian language).
The default languages are stored in
"/srv/geomoose/gm3-example/htdocs/geomoose/src/gm3/lang/" but
following the instruction [1] is implied but not explicitly said that
we have to copy the. json file in the "home" directory (i.e.
"/srv/geomoose/gm3-example/htdocs/desktop"). So, in my case I've set
the "app.js" file like this:

var app = new gm3.Application({
mapserver_url: CONFIG.mapserver_url,
mapfile_root: CONFIG.mapfile_root,
map: {
scaleLine: {
enabled: true,
//    units: 'imperial'
units: 'metric'
}
},
lang: {
it: './it.json',
},
});

and it works fine.
Is it the case of edit the page [1] to explicitly point where the
.json file must be? (I think there is also a trivial typo error in the
page title: "...langauge" should be "...language").
I've translated the .json file in italian; do you think it could be
share to give a base point for other italian users like the es.json
one for spanish?

my 2 cents
best regards
flavio