[Geomoose-users] style editor

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 09:58:37 PDT 2020

That does look interesting.

I see potential to:
1) Allow more customization of the styles by the end user at runtime.
2) Export the above as a text block to dhlp the admin write style blocks in the Mapbook.
3) Since it can convert to OpenLayers style, maybe use it as the style parser going forward so we can accept SLD, QML (QGIS), and Mapbox styles.