[Geomoose-users] 3.x Layer Search Feature

Clinton Olsen ClintonO at emery.utah.gov
Thu Sep 16 12:16:30 PDT 2021

I am working on updating Geomoose from 2.9 to 3.8.  A problem I am running
into is the layer search feature.  The search operations feature is only
supported on vector, geojson, ags-vector, wfs and mapserver-wfs map-source
type.  Do I need to do something different to the shapefiles I am using in
order to get this feature to work, or just change the coding in the mapbook
for it to work?

Sample code:
<map-source name="bookpage" type="mapserver" title="Plat Info">
<file>./demo/book_page/book_page.map</file>
<layer name="bookpage" status="off">
<template name="identify"><![CDATA[
Info</h3></div>
properties.pagetxt }}</div>
]]></template>
</layer>
<param name="FORMAT" value="image/png"/>
</map-source>

Clinton Olsen
IS/GIS Technician