[Geomoose-users] TR: How to perform select with geomoose

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Apr 27 11:21:23 PDT 2022

The original post did make it to the list now (I checked, and I notice
many held messages, so I added myself as a list moderator now).
Apologies if an old valid message comes through now, be warned, as I
tackle the old held messages ;)

-jeff

On 2022-04-27 2:39 p.m., Brent Fraser wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    Strangely your original post did not seem to make it to the mailing list.
>
> I'd recommend getting the GeoMoose demo data set working, then try your
> data sets.  Have a look at the Workshop linked on
> https://docs.geomoose.org/3.x/index.html
> <https://docs.geomoose.org/3.x/index.html>
>
> Best regards,
> Brent Fraser
> GeoAnalytic Inc.

Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training
co-founder of FOSS4G
http://gatewaygeo.com/