[Geomoose-users] search by specific parcel on startup

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 19:04:39 PST 2022

The direction I would go is to add some code in app.js to do what you need.

I don't know what that would look like off the top of my head, but it should be able to parse the URL parameters (from window.location) from there and then trigger the service (see `app.startService()`) at the end of the `app.loadMapbook().then(function() { ... } );` anonymous function.