<div dir="ltr">Let me check on this in the morning. I suspect we got an errant formatting issue... I'm not having the problem locally but I've been juggling a lot of branches.</div><br><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Mon, Apr 6, 2026 at 1:32 PM Christopher Hughes via GeoMoose-users <<a href="mailto:geomoose-users@lists.osgeo.org">geomoose-users@lists.osgeo.org</a>> wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div class="msg1926148923697814625">




<div dir="ltr">
<div style="font-family:Aptos,Aptos_EmbeddedFont,Aptos_MSFontService,Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
I've run into a recent issue building geomoose from source (following the process at
<a href="https://docs.geomoose.org/3.x/quickstarts/develop-on-windows.html" id="m_-3575027798693525495OWA3865712c-2824-6742-2ad4-08d5f9683cee" target="_blank">
Developer Quickstart for Windows — GeoMoose documentation</a>). </div>
<div style="font-family:Aptos,Aptos_EmbeddedFont,Aptos_MSFontService,Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style="font-family:Aptos,Aptos_EmbeddedFont,Aptos_MSFontService,Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
After cloning geomoose and running npm install, npm run build fails at the checking formatting part - it gives me formatting warnings for all the .less files with a comment to run Prettier to fix them, and then aborts. Running prettier on the files with warnings
 fixes the issues, and then npm run build succeeds. Looking at the changed files, it looks like it only changed the line endings.</div>
<div style="font-family:Aptos,Aptos_EmbeddedFont,Aptos_MSFontService,Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style="font-family:Aptos,Aptos_EmbeddedFont,Aptos_MSFontService,Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
This doesn't happen when building on 3.15, only when building on the 3.15-beta.</div>
<div style="font-family:Aptos,Aptos_EmbeddedFont,Aptos_MSFontService,Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style="font-family:Aptos,Aptos_EmbeddedFont,Aptos_MSFontService,Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
I was just curious if anyone else has run into this (it might be Windows specific). Running Prettier on the .less files fixes it, but it'd be nice to not have to do that each time.</div>
<div style="font-family:Aptos,Aptos_EmbeddedFont,Aptos_MSFontService,Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style="font-family:Aptos,Aptos_EmbeddedFont,Aptos_MSFontService,Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
Chris</div>
<div id="m_-3575027798693525495Signature">
<div style="font-family:Aptos,Aptos_EmbeddedFont,Aptos_MSFontService,Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style="font-size:15px;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
<span style="background-color:rgb(255,255,255)">--</span></div>
<div style="background-color:rgb(255,255,255);margin:0px">
<div style="direction:ltr;text-align:left;margin:0px;font-size:18px;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
Chris Hughes</div>
<div style="direction:ltr;text-align:left;margin:0px;font-size:12.79px;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style="direction:ltr;text-align:left;margin:0px;font-size:12.79px;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
GIS Analyst</div>
<div style="direction:ltr;text-align:left;margin:0px;font-size:10px;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
Lincoln County GIS Department </div>
<div style="direction:ltr;text-align:left;margin:0px;font-size:10px;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
<span style="font-family:Roboto,arial,sans-serif">880 NE 7th St</span><span>. l Newport, OR 97365</span></div>
<div style="direction:ltr;text-align:left;margin:0px;font-size:10px;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
Tel: (541) 574 1283</div>
</div>
<div style="font-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
</div>
</div>

_______________________________________________<br>
GeoMoose-users mailing list<br>
<a href="mailto:GeoMoose-users@lists.osgeo.org" target="_blank">GeoMoose-users@lists.osgeo.org</a><br>
<a href="https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-users" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-users</a><br>
</div></blockquote></div>