[GeoNode-devel] should we hide ResourceBase in the admin?

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 01:32:37 PDT 2015

-1, as I think the admin app is intended for administrative users, and
they should have a full view of the database.
As an alternative approach, we could have the resource base record
included in the related layer/document/map admin page.
It should be pretty easy to customize the admin to get this behavior
cheers

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 10:07 AM, Simone Dalmasso
<simone.dalmasso at gmail.com> wrote:
> There is not full consensus on this so I'd like to know others opinion
>
> It's redundant as all those info are in the children,
> it's confusing because there is no reference in the ResourceBase about the
> child so it's very hard to understand what it is
> it is not the right place where to change metadata
> for most ResourceBase is not very meaningful
>

> +1 :)
>
> --
> Simone

Paolo Corti