[GeoNode-devel] Iniciándome en el Mundo GIS

Jediny, John John.Jediny at hq.doe.gov
Thu Apr 16 08:26:01 PDT 2015

Yea running to meeting, I’ll elaborate further on the thread but for the meantime here are some links to our wiki on it with the high level steps to install and the repos with commit history on my fork to make it compatible within installing in a geonode-project skeleton. Only non-django work needed is to add a POSTGIS extension to geonode’s main table in postgresql manually in psql or PgAdmin3 and in the settings use the same Django backend type as geonode_data uses:

Notes:
https://github.com/DOE-NEPA/NEPAnode/wiki/GeoJSON-Map-Editor-Presenter---Django-Leaflet-Storage-%28Status---Implemented-Testing%29

Repos:
https://github.com/DOE-NEPA/django-leaflet-storage