[GeoNode-devel] Q: collaborative mapping with custom data fields and workflow - is geonode the right tool?

Karma Kolabor collaborista at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:32:19 PDT 2015

Hi Ariel,

wow, that was fast. Yes, I had the impression that geonode will be
slightly overdose for this, thanks for the clarification!

I am still evaluating other projects as I would not like to reinvent
all wheels, so all hints are welcome.

Ah, yes, and of course: thank you very much for your great open source project!

Have a nice day,
Karma