[GeoNode-devel] 2.4.x Branch

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 04:04:27 PST 2015

+1 for a 2.4 branch.  Note that at some point we agreed on using the
even/odd strategy [1] for GeoNode releases, so our next stable release
would be 2.6 (bug fix releases would be .z, i.e. 2.4.1, etc.).

Comments?  Should we have this documented somewhere?

..Tom

[1] http://producingoss.com/en/development-cycle.html#release-number-even-odd-strategy