[GeoNode-devel] Using HTTPS Geoserver with Geonode.

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 07:44:46 PST 2015

Hi,

if your geonode instance is running within Apache then you have to instruct its httpd process to do not verify certificate of GeoServer in the proxy pass directive [1]. Otherwise if you have to verify it for security reasons then you should add its CA to the trusted store of CAs [2].

Hope this helps

Francesco

[1] https://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/mod_ssl.html#sslproxyverify

[2] https://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/mod_ssl.html#sslproxycacertificatepath