[GeoNode-devel] new geoserver build server

Ariel Nunez ingenieroariel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 08:45:11 PDT 2015

Ciao Simone,

In the past:

 - When we had trouble reporting bugs upstream geoserver it was best to be
able to point at a stable version.
 - If we wanted to switch the pom.xml to a point release, there were a lot
of missing artifacts making snapshots the only solution (to be able to
release against point releases we had to bug Justin to add missing jars to
the maven repo),
 - If people wanted to add other GeoServer plugins they could get them from
GeoServer's build service.

However, I agree with your suggestion to move master to 2.7-SNAPSHOT and
can deal with the above once we release final.

-a