[GeoNode-devel] Fall Sprint?

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 10:28:42 PDT 2015

Hey Folks,

I'll be in Seoul for FOSS4G and planning to organize a BoF and to do
at least some work during the sprint. Not sure who else is coming, but
have heard a few 'maybes'.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2015_BirdsOfAFeather
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2015_Code_Sprint

We can chat about this on the developers meeting next week, but I'd
like to propose that we start organizing a fall sprint in North
America somewhere. We've held them in DC and Boston before and could
probably do that again, but somewhere new might be nice. Boundless
suggested New Orleans, and having done a few OpenGeo sprints there, I
can say its a great city to sprint in. I'm also happy to host
something here in San Diego if that makes sense.

Does anyone have any other ideas on a location? Anyone have any
serious schedule constraints that we should work around? I was
thinking late october, early november.

Looking forward to seeing all of you again!

Jeff