[GeoNode-devel] groups permissions in 2.4

Rainer Lissewski r.lissewski at aplikate.eu
Tue May 5 02:18:45 PDT 2015

Hi I found the problem now:

I was creating a group only  through the /admin/auth/group/ link. Then this
group doesnt show up in the autocomple / GroupProfile.objects.all() Object.

The good way to create a group that actually works is
through /admin/groups/groupprofile/add/ . After doing that the group shows
up in  /admin/auth/group/ too and can be granted permissions.

Should this go into the docs?

KInd regards and many thanks for your help and patience. Big up GeoNode!

*A P L I K @ T E . E U <http://www.aplikate.eu/>*
Linux, GIS and database developer team

Wittmannsdorfer Str. 4
12053 Berlin