[GeoNode-devel] How can I protect a WMS service by password? geonode 2.4b25

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Wed May 6 02:28:44 PDT 2015

Note that a more robust permissions system on the geoserver side is
very high on our priority list. We are looking at the geofence plugin
from GeoSolutions
http://www.slideshare.net/geosolutions/advanced-geoserver-security-with-geofence
and looking for some organizational funding to make that happen.

(To the wider community) If you or your agency is interested in this
kind of thing, lets all figure out how to pool our resources to make
it happen.

Jeff