[GeoNode-devel] Feature proposals 20150513

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Wed May 13 13:02:03 PDT 2015

Yes, this should be possible. Look at things like
https://github.com/ROGUE-JCTD/django-maploom that setup an alternative
mapping client with the necessary static media etc.

I would file a GNIP for this with a core dev and talk about an
implementation plan together. Happy to help.

HeronMC looks pretty cool!

@bartvde any thoughts on this one?