[GeoNode-devel] Feature proposals 20150513

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Wed May 13 13:16:48 PDT 2015

You usually need to work with an existing core committer until you
have made several commits.

Why dont you look at one of the GNIPs I've worked on (i.e.
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/issues/1915) and start a google doc
with this info, share it with me and I can work on it with you.

Cheers!

Jeff